Dear Farmington Host Families,
Thank you again for taking part of Up with People’s visit to Farmington! I am sure that you will make great connections with the participants that will be staying with you!
Remember, hosting an Up with People cast member is fun, and the only things you need to provide is:
- - A place to sleep
- - Breakfast and most dinners
- - Transportation in the morning and evening
- As a thank you, you will receive two complimentary tickets to the show on Saturday, April 8th at 2:30pm at the Farmington Civic Center. If you would rather go to the evening show, just let me know. If you want to buy more tickets, you can do so at the Civic Center or at upwithpeople.org/Farmington.
- We invite you to our HOST FAMILY MEETING at San Juan College, Thursday March 30th at 6:30pm. In this meeting you will meet the other host families as well as
receiving important information and your finalized schedule of the week.
Fun fact: Did you know that Ashley Casey from Farmington is traveling with Up with People right now and will come with the group in April?
How you can help us:
- ● Promote the show - upwithpeople.org/Farmington.
- ● Refer us to other families that could host.
- ● Help us make announcements at local events, groups or clubs.
- (I.e. churches, sports teams, PTA meetings, service clubs, other social groups)
42 participants have a home!
55 participants don’t have a home!
Help us get host families for all of the 97 young volunteers that are coming to do community projects and impacting Farmington for 6 days!
Thank you again for getting involved with Up with People. Let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them.
If you know of anyone who might like to host (family member, neighbor, friend, etc.),